Welcome back to me!

Sunday, June 21, 2009 | Published in | 0 comments

The end of May thru the present near end of June has caught me sick... asthma and several trips to dr for steriods etc and regular nebulizer treatments...
The Lord is good and I am feeling his healing touch! We survived my little sis' wedding! my mom is on her way relocating to God's country ( here ) as I named it opposed to the Chicago area where she has been for nearly 10 years.
The present has me yearning to write, having started on a scrapbooking curriculum that can be used in churches as a ladies ministriy activity, I have begun this already and for some time have needed to get back to it again.
I am excited to share with you Leaving a Legacy of Faith was featured in the Shreveport Bossier Christian Family magazine (June 2009 page 6) It is exciting to see us published! The group is a fabulous resource as well as a great place to make christian scrap booking contacts!
I encourage each of you to take a tour and become a part of Leaving a Legacy of Faith!
You can locate us at http://Leavingalegacyoffaith.ning.com

Responses

Leave a Response