Why I scrap:

Saturday, September 5, 2009 | Published in | 0 comments

I scrap, with a sincere desire in my heart to leave a legacy of faith that will out live me. The many years of my life continue to pass me quickly, through this passing of time I have learned there has been one true to me no matter. God has always been beside me... if not leading me, he was tapping me on the shoulder nudging me the other direction. I struggle to show others this amazing relationship that God wants with each of us.
While I do believe he gives us talents and creativity.. this isn't what he wants me to give back to him. He wants ME...all of me to glorify him, not just the talent that fumbles with paper between my hands.
When you have a bavarian creme filled donut: what is the good part? the bread is good but what is the best? the INSIDE! all that stuff that consumes us.
There has always been a strong creative flair within me, scrapbooking allows me to record the events, thoughts, heart strings, burdens, prayers, joys, desires etc in a creative way. It is as much therapy for me as it is an important message for me to leave to my loved ones.There are so many pictures I can look back to and see the memories rushing to me as if it were just hours ago. Sometimes they are joyful and sometimes I shed a tear. The pictures mean something to me and when I share a message of Love, pride, joy, heart break, whatever it is we share.. we can make a connection as to the relationship of the Lord Jesus in the event.

Responses

Leave a Response