Custom Guest Book now available for order!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 | Published in | 0 comments


There are so many ways we can share Jesus with others, sometimes it is as simple as the things we share.
This collection of photos are from a custom designed guestbook I made this summer.
I enjoyed doing this and making the gift special! It contained references to building a marriage and a home on the ROCK a solid foundation, Jesus!
There were many compliments on it and I wanted to share it with you!
I included pages for gifts, there are pages with space for letters from mothers, pages where the bride and groom write a letter to their new step child etc, a note from the pastor




You can place an order with me for custom work by emailing me:
Leaving.a.legacy.of.faith@gmail.com

Responses

Leave a Response