All I have needed thy hand hath provided!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 | Published in | 0 comments

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." ~Philippians 4:19



God desires to provide for us. Many times he requires an action of faith and obedience to set his provisions for us into motion. I can think of many times when I have needed something- financial, emotional, spiritual, relational, or phy...sical. Almost every time God already had a solution but wanted me to first trust in Him and step out in faith, believing He would provide. Many times stepping out is a scary thing, but I have found that it gets easier everytime, because each time he provides my faith grows stronger for the next time I need to step out.



Think back over time and remember a time when God supernaturally supplied your needs and create a page about it.

And Post it for the group to see! I am going to work on mine this weekend!

See More

Responses

Leave a Response