And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." ~Philippians 4:19
God desires to provide for us. Many times he requires an action of faith and obedience to set his provisions for us into motion. I can think of many times when I have needed something- financial, emotional, spiritual, relational, or phy...sical. Almost every time God already had a solution but wanted me to first trust in Him and step out in faith, believing He would provide. Many times stepping out is a scary thing, but I have found that it gets easier everytime, because each time he provides my faith grows stronger for the next time I need to step out.
Think back over time and remember a time when God supernaturally supplied your needs and create a page about it.
And Post it for the group to see! I am going to work on mine this weekend!
See More
에르메스 켈리 가격과 켈리백 25 가격에 대해 알아보는 시간을 가져보겠습니다. 에르메스는 고급 브랜드의 대명사로, 특히 켈리백은 많은
사람들에게 사랑받는 아이템입니다. 이번 글에서는 에르메스 켈리 가격, 에르메스 켈리백 25 가격, 그리고 에르메스 켈리백 가격에 대해
자세히 살...
3 weeks ago


Responses
Leave a Response